A Shower Remodel Can Add Real Value to Your Los Angeles, CA, Home
As someone looking to undertake a bathroom remodeling project, you’ve probably come across more than a few websites touting the far-reaching benefits of shower remodels. Here at Dreamstyle Remodeling, you’ll get no argument from us, but to those benefits, we would like to add one more that any Los Angeles, California, resident would appreciate—real property value.
Custom Shower Remodels From Trusted Professionals
Most of us use our bathrooms, for one reason or another, numerous times a day, so we know first-hand the features that make bathrooms essential to our lifestyles. If you’re planning to sell your Los Angeles home, you can expect potential buyers to closely examine your bathrooms; buyers usually avoid investing in a home with bathrooms that need to be worked on. That doesn’t mean that you’ll have to pay for a full-scale bathroom remodel. Dreamstyle Remodeling’s bathroom design experts can give your drab bathroom a full refresh in half the time and at a fraction of the cost of a full bathroom remodeling project.
Shower Systems Designed for the Way You Use It
Our shower systems offer designs and storage features that make the shower ideal for homeowners who want to spruce up a bathroom before putting a home on the market. Practically designed for California home buyers who favor contemporary and stylish bathrooms with ample storage capacity, our innovative shower system features:
- In-wall storage lockers that include a basket and four shelves that can be removed for easy cleaning
- Shower wall panels that come in an array of gorgeous colors, patterns, and textures
- Accent panels that you can combine with full wall panels in various configurations for a unique look
- Adaptable shelves that feature bottle storage, soap trivets, and holes for razors
- A grab bar with a slim, flat profile that allows the bar to be used as storage space
If you would like more details about our cost-saving shower remodels, contact Dreamstyle Remodeling, to schedule an in-home consultation, or visit our showroom in Los Angeles. A Dreamstyle design consultant will be happy to help you get started on your project.